The tree is a symbol of life and liberty. A tree grows branches like the families of people on planet earth. It reaches toward the sky in search of light. The liberty tree is an age old symbol of freedom since colonial times. The light from above is symbolic of the glory of God, the creator and provider of life here on planet earth. This is indicative of divine providence; the giver of life. The hands are to remind us that all things are provided by the power from above. In this depiction we see the hands releasing a white dove onto the world. The dove has a long tradition of representing peace. Here we see the dove being given to the world from the provider. The land under the tree is the land upon which we stand. It is where we have our roots as free people. The soil provides nutrients to the tree. The torch lights the way for those who seek the truth. In this picture we see two lights; this reminds us that when two witnesses agree, there you will find truth. Also, there are two torches so that one will always shed light on the shadows created by the other. When we have more than one perspective, we can see more of the truth because less is hidden in the shadows.
1) The names Union States Assembly and Union States (the nickname of Union States Assembly) are private property and to be used jointly ONLY by the beneficiaries, i.e., the official active members of Union States Assembly. This means that those who have previously left, or in the future who may do so, have no right or claim to use the Union States Assembly and Union States names.
2) The sole creative work from our private meetings is owned by we the people of Union States Assembly. We reserve the right to make modifications at any time, without notice.
3) We are not a commercial entity, i.e., a corporation.
4) We do not have anything for sale or ask for any donations.
5) We are a private assembly and will do everything within our power to protect all privacy.
6) The documents being displayed, the Journals of the Continental Congress and the Secret Journals of the Continental Congress, are historical documents in the public domain and can be found in the Library of Congress but are reproduced here for the public's convenience and for educational purposes only.
7) We are peaceful and have no desire for unjustifiable acts of war or any harmful intentions toward anyone or anything, lawful or legal.
8) Union States Assembly is not affiliated with any entity, private or public, in particular any "governmental" corporate "alphabet agencies", i.e., NSA, FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF, DOT, IRS, etc.
UNION STATES ASSEMBLY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH UNION STATES PROJECT